Visibility

Early Rise

Dear June,

Bought a new computer today in large part because the keyboard on the old one wasn't working very well and I couldn't take it. Hard enough to write when everything works, harder when the major instrument needs keyboard viagra.

Woke up around 4 AM, not by choice and was disappointed not to find your lips wrapped around me or arms encouraging me to climb on, but so it goes.

Am waiting to see if you show up here again today. If you do I will update this again cuz I know you like reading my words.

I think you miss kissing me and being in my arms. You might even have to say please before I choose to let you blow me just because I can.

Got lots to talk about with you girly, all sorts of things for us to catch up on and a large assortment of other topics that we'll talk about it.

Tempted to write something that will make you blush,  could be fun.

Going to stretch you out a bit, but only in the best ways.

Ok, jammed up so I have to make this short but if you show, there might be more later. 

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...