My Dearest June,
You wrote me for the first time since June 6th today. Yes, I know when you last wrote because I pay attention to many things.
If I wanted to to I could probably figure out the last time we were together in every way. Not certain the last time you were alone with me in the apartment, was about the time we took our one picture together.
I am a bit worn out from the day and the humidity but I'm going to write elsewhere and see if you show up to read this and the prior posts you haven't read.
Still convinced that we need time to together and that one kiss might light up the night and we owe it to ourselves to find out.
Got so much more to say, but like I said the day has taken much out of me and I am functioning more out of force of will than anything else. Let's figure out a time and hang out.
No comments:
Post a Comment