Dear June,
I am beginning to think you're waiting for me to ask you out, that you want this to go the route of traditional things. It could be like that, we could go with tradition and you'd kiss me first and then I'd blush.
I could hold your face in my hands and see how long you can hold my gaze. I could see if you keep your eyes open while kissing me.
Or I could see if you watch my face while you give me head...again.
Yeah sweet girl, I remember many things. I know you in so many ways and want to know you again biblically.
Got to get some answers and hold my girl in my arms again. Got to be naked with you in all ways just because some things aren't done. Every time I see your picture I look at your eyes first and then the rest of you.
Call me selfish for wanting to spend time with you. Call me selfish for wanting to get you to open up. Call me selfish for wanting to be buried inside you and wanting to be with you in our world.
I can accept that.
Got much to speak with you about. Much to say, do and experience and no guarantees.
You're beautiful to me and that is just the fact of it, always have been.
Give me your lips. Give me your neck. Give me some time and a chance to be alone with you.
Or don't.
Can't make you and not sure that I can wake you.
But I can try and only a fool would pass on the opportunity.
Got no expectations, but I have got ideas and I move one step at a time whether excited, nervous, heartbroken, angry or otherwise.
I lay my cards on the table and play the hand I am dealt.
We'll see if you read this tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment