Visibility

Oh Woman, Oh Woman

 Oh woman, oh woman come out of hiding.  Do you remember when I made you cum multiple times?

I do, it was so damn hot and sexy.

But I am not writing this post to talk about what I remember or what I find sexy about you because we'll get those moments in person.

No,  I am writing to see if you show up tonight on your own because I won't mention this anywhere else.

I wasn't lying about wanting to kiss you or hold you either. I absolutely want that and a few other things but those specifics can wait until you ask me to share them.

So come out cave woman or wave at me and I'll come drag you out. ;)

So much to do, so much to talk about, so little time and yet so much.

I feel you thinking.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...