Yo Juneleh,
Showed up here again even though you haven't read the last post because I felt like writing a bit.
Wrote on a blog you probably don't know about because I don't think we ever discussed it. Not really a secret, just a different platform than you are used to.
Contains a bunch of material you know about and probably some you haven't seen. You know me and writing, sometimes I just take off with it and pound it out. Can't say if the quality is always good, sometimes I absolutely miss the mark.
Hopefully it is good most of the time.
Did I mention I want to hold your head in my hands and wrap my fingers in your hair. Yeah, I am sure I did. Probably mentioned a few things like that.
What can I say, big scary man though I am pretty sure you aren't scared. Weirded out maybe, but not scared. No reason to be.
Can't believe the work week is starting again. I am beat and working so damn hard to get things going the right way.
I think they are. I think I have some good things going, but it is not easy some times. Lots of changes, probably good but you never know until you move from hearing about them to seeing them in action.
No comments:
Post a Comment