Dear June,
Someone asked me if I thought I had met the love of my life and I told them a woman declared me to be hers.
They asked if that meant she was mine and I said maybe and then they told me that was a good way to aggravate whomever had said that about me.
So I told them we had managed to aggravate each other many times and that I thought we would get to a place where we would get beyond the aggravation.
They said I am a very good communicator and said this mystery woman was lucky to have a man like me. I said "yes she is."
Plane rides are good for baring your soul to someone you'll never talk to or see again.
Anyhoo, you may be wondering if I am asking you to get naked so that I can pump you into our happy place and maybe I am because you're still sexy to me and I want to have my way with you.
Or maybe I am telling you again that I miss the scary feeling of being dead honest with someone. Of just letting go and being seen. I have been open and honest with women before, but never like it was with you.
Been around long enough to have had some experience with this and know something about it. Not easy letting yourself be vulnerable if you are not sure what will happen.
But fuck, sometimes you take a shot to see what happens. We're connected in some spiritual and mystical way, don't care what anyone says, I believe it.
What that means and translates to, well I told you that I don't know for certain.
Told you I am certain I will have you again and that we'll be intimate but where that goes, well time will tell.
We're old enough and mature enough to not have to have a final destination mapped out. Sometimes you just need someone who will hold your hand and or lie in your arms and just be. Sometimes you need to get lost with another and enjoy the adventure.
I'll be curious to see if you come by here tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment