Visibility

Birthday Girl

Dear Birthday Girl,

Yeah, I know it is not today but we're getting pretty close, known you for almost 20 years but only celebrated in person once. I offered to take you out a while back but you didn't accept.

Well, that is not true you didn't say no either so if I take it as I take your silence on my telling you I plan on taking you again it is fair to say we'll do it one day. Funny time for that kind of stuff given all the craziness with Covid.

Eventually we'll get beyond that and we'll be comfortable going to restaurants. I figure that won't be the thing that is difficult, PDA and maybe not so much depending on the where and when.

You might think I am crazy to mention this but I have to to the state capitol for business and I can get us a room with ease. Can do that in other places too.

Can't blame me for wanting more time and wanting to have those experiences with you.As I have said more than once, not asking for guarantees of the future other than saying I am going to have you again.

Or maybe it is better to say we'll have each other again because you'll enjoy it as much as I will. That connection is timeless.

I am telling you birthday girl, I have this sense and though I might be crazy, I am not crazy.

The time is coming where you'll want to be in my arms and talk to me, really talk to me and let go. You know you can lean on me and tell me what weighs you down. I can always carry you, it just is and sometimes that is enough.

Kiss me woman.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...