Dear June,
Notice I added an 'e' to come because if I left it off it suggests a physical connection and I guarantee that connection will result in success.
I know your body well and I know your heart--those two work very well together and given my experience I have no doubt you will. I have counted the number of times I have done it before and determined I have made you cum 1,968,982 times.
Several were multiples and those left you exhausted and begging for more and for me to stop.
That is a pretty good feeling.
Furthermore every time I have cum in your mouth you have given me a huge smile, one that lights up your face. It is both sexy and satisfying.
But the question I posed in the headline is my curiosity about whether you will come visit this joint again tonight.
Curious to see if you visit so I can tell you about how I want to pull your hair and grab your head.
How I want to kiss you deeply and get lost in it. How I want to get lost in our world.
So though you haven't responded or replied I haven't lost faith cuz I know things.
Too much has happened for this not to happen again. You hold one hell of a place inside me. Got until the end of the year.
Who would have thought we would live to see such craziness in our time.
Some say the country has changed and gotten meaner but I am really beginning to believe it has always been like this and that social media has revealed it and maybe made it worse.
I grow to dislike social media more and more.
But I never forget the gift it gave me and that was you and a return to writing and for that my eternal gratitude.
Kiss me woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment