My Dear Juneleh,
You won't be surprised to hear me say I am trying to tear down the whatever remnants of the wall that remain. You know damn well I like your legs and your lips and that I sent you the picture of that dress because you would look damn sexy in it.
You know I remember so many of our conversations and all the things they covered. I can tell you about the times you told me you wanted me to take you, to use my knee to force your legs apart. Or the times you said I could have your whole body.
If we were alone I would kiss you and hold you. I would tell you I need a hug in the worst way and I can't tell you if I would ask for a blow job or simply grab hold of your head knowing you know to do.
My heart is pounding a bit cuz I feel the lighting in the air and sense the storm but not the kind of hurricane that destroys us. We're in the fucking eye of it and I think you know it too.
Baby, I need to kiss you...I just do.
I need to have you again, swear I can barely think. Might have blue balls and you haven't done anything physically here. How crazy is that.
Dancing in the fire, riding the storm, who knows where it goes...just have to walk through the door and find out.
Here is another 500 words or whatever it is that is about and for you. Might update this again today, won't be surprised if I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment