Dear Sweet Juneleh,
Surprised me when you asked for the URLS. I pondered whether you were fucking with me or if maybe you asked because you are ready to be fucked. Both are possible but I certainly prefer the latter.
I miss fucking you. I miss making love to you. I miss knowing that I can ask you for anything and get it.
I am still certain you're going to find yourself on your back looking up at me and that I am going to get more opportunities to look you in the eye while I cum in your mouth.
The image of you in that black sundress, that got me. Thought about what it would be like to take it off of you.
Thought about taking a nap with you. Might take a moment before I would be able to let you sleep. Oh, so many thoughts.
I suppose now that you have opened the door a bit I'll be more direct with you elsewhere. Been biding my time intentionally.
Do I want your body?
You know I do.
Do I want to really talk and see what happens?
You know that I do.
Still no expectations, just interested in seeing what happens.
We like each other. We are intimately connected. We just are.
Where that leads I can't say, but it will be fun to find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment