Visibility

And Things Take A Turn

Dear June,

Life has gotten far too interesting here. Wasn't sure if I was going to to write you about this but this craziness is killing me and I need to blow off steam.

One my of BILs is on life support now. Been on a machine for a week and it is a bit unclear how much longer it will be. He contracted a very bad case of an infectious disease that normally doesn't take down a healthy 36 year old, but something weird happened here.

Been working overtime to take care of my sister and nephew. Been trying to keep them both calm and help out as best I can so that this crazy mess doesn't get any crazier, but it is just nuts.

The BIL's parents are so crazy and making this all much more complicated than it has to be. Stonewalling, sandbagging and trying to prevent my sister from being as involved as she should be.

Good times, let me tell you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...