Visibility

My Condolences

Dear June,

Words cannot properly express how very sorry I am for your loss. You are in my thoughts. If you need me you know that I am here for you. If I can be of any help please don't hesitate to reach out.

-Johnny

P.S. It may sound ridiculous to you but I am very sorry that I never got the chance to meet him in person. It would be wrong and a complete exaggeration to say that I knew him, but I really feel like I knew a part of him.

You told me so many stories and I really did listen to them. It is hard not to be able to do more than I am doing, but I understand the situation. My sweet Juneleh, I always hurt when you are hurting.

Again, I am so sorry. When you need me I will be there.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...