So I stand here in my own private hell and wonder if I need to turn off my head and follow my heart. Wonder if I am stuck in a moment that I can't get out of or if this is just the prelude to something special and amazing.
Took a look at the words below and remembered how you shook when you read them and how once you couldn't close your heart to me. Closed my eyes and couldn't help but feel that I still hold that key.
Have I lost my mind. Am I completely out of touch with reality. Well, I suppose time will tell now won't it.
Each day I wake up and go to bed with the same dull ache in my side. A piece of my heart is missing. There is an empty place that feels cold. It is bitter this pain. So I close my eyes and I let my mind go and it finds you there.
Across the endless time and space I find you, my love eternal. My other half who helps to complete me.
You understand the things that no one else does. You are the star in the night sky that leads me home. There is no one like you. No one who sees me as you do, no one who infuriates me as you do. The anger and frustration, the joy and the pain. Happy and sad, you take but you give more.
My love for you is.
It just is. I no longer remember when you were not a part of me, not in a real sense. And if we should ever be separated, truly separated my soul would always remember. Be it ten minutes or ten years I know that it would take but a moment for it all to come back.
I will always be here holding your hand.
No comments:
Post a Comment