I texted you a short time ago to let you know that I am thinking of you. Got a quick note back, you were in the limo.
I am torn apart by all of this. It might not mean anything to you. It might seem strange to hear or know that I feel simply awful or maybe you get it.
Maybe you understand that I am heartbroken about not being there by your side. I am torn up because it feels wrong to me not to be there to support you and to wrap my arms around you.
Things are as they are and I continue to operate based upon instinct and my gut. I was so very thankful to get that text from you and I hope that my words help. I hope that you feel my support from far away.
You know that you have my love and I hope that means something to you. If you so choose I can be your rock. I'll try to stay in the background and give you your time, but occasionally I will check in so that you remember that someone out here is thinking about you.
-Johnny
No comments:
Post a Comment