Visibility

Music For My Girl

Think of Me-Phantom of The Opera
All I Ask Of You-Phantom of The Opera
Latika's Theme- Slumdog Millionaire
I Will Find You- Clannad (Last Of The Mohicans- love that ending)
Born To Run- Bruce Springsteen
Tougher Than The Rest- Bruce Springsteen
I Am On Fire- Bruce Springsteen
Ring Of Fire- Johnny Cash
Call Me- Blondie

Ok Junebug, the damn line between us going off the hook right now. What is your story? Everything ok?

Sometimes you are a silly woman but you are still my girl and dammit, I just know things. Air Sucker, you'll have to check out the new blog and let me know what you think. I am using it for business and I think it will be something special.

All you need to do is use my name and you'll find it. Got to run, next time we see each other you get two hands on the back of your head but only after you ask and you will. ;)

MLBF

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...