Dear sweet, silly girl,
Got more blogs than you can shake a stick at right now but I am only focused on a few. Got one that I tell stories on that you read. Takes me about ten minutes to write those tales, sometimes a little more sometimes a bit less.
They are easy for me to write, don't really know why but I can throw those out with relatively effort. And yes sometimes you are a part of them. Sometime it is you and I who are being talked about but not every time.
The goal here is to keep practicing so that I can improve. The goal here is to help put myself in a position in which I can publish my stories and get paid for them. I have the talent and I have the skills- now I just need to put them together.
Looks like you have another birthday coming up, should I say Happy Birthday now. I wouldn't want to miss it and have you notice. ;)
Damn woman, knew you were going to come by tonight. Felt you thinking about it and knew you'd be here. Sometimes you are so regimented, just comes through.
Still say that one day you'll find my hands on your hips and I will take care of you...multiple times.
Why?
Because I can.
Because you want it.
Because I want it.
Because we need it.
Grab a banana and get practicing woman, you are going to need it. ;)
You are still my girl, even if you won't admit it. Got to run MLBF
No comments:
Post a Comment