Visibility

Seven Years Later

Lucky number seven comes up and I look here and wonder but what I wonder about is not something I will share here, at least not now, maybe ever.

Depends on a bunch of things.

Do you want to know what I really thought when I saw you.

Does it matter.

Will I share.

12:30 and I am not close to sleep yet, mind is moving about as I write and clean.

Life is ever so interesting, I don't think back then I could have foreseen what would come or that I had any idea I would be living here today.

Makes for a good story, life is about the journey.

Wonder how long it will take before you break down and call me.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...