Well June I could tell you that you should sleep with me for scientific purposes because then you would find out if I really have your attention, but I already know I do so I am not going to tell you.
Might ask you, might even say please but you will say thank you afterwards, ticklish girl.
That is assuming I let you, because I very well might not.It is good for women to hear know and to remember the power of the penis reigns supreme.
See you in an hour, not literally. I am home now and I don't feel like driving to your side of town. Besides you might flip out. ;)
Got to figure out what I am doing for the big holiday that is coming. I have a recipe for a kugel that is amazing. But I don't have my Cuisinart here, hmm...got to figure this one out.
No comments:
Post a Comment