Visibility

Yes Juneleh

Yes Juneleh, I am updating this so you will have something new to read. I tend not to do it until around this time or so, sometimes later.

I try to hit the gym after work and or do some reading. I usually follow that with dinner and then come over to this joint so that I can give you new material, you crazy girl.

Still no hug for you, because you have been bad. But maybe one day or maybe not.

Two questions:

1) Do you remember what I smell like?
2) Do you remember what it was like to kiss me?

Would you like to finish this box of Godiva chocolate?

Ok, I know the answer to the third and unannounced question. Suck on that for a while, or me, or not.

Excuse me, I need another drink.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...