Hi Junebug,
That headline means I am taking a break from work, not from you. So my Queen of low expectations I am serious when I say we can do this. We just need to be patient and remember how much we overcame to get to this place.
I have noticed that we argue less when we spend more time together. I don't think we really fight as much as we mask our irritation with not being together the way we want to be. I am doing my best to just break this up into pieces and work through each as needed.
Don't believe that your sex drive is really gone, that is an excuse on your part. Do think that you are tired, cranky and overwhelmed with stuff and that makes it harder to let that come out, especially when you can't see me the way you want to.
When things are hard and I feel distant remember that I am not really. We have already proven that we think about each other even when we aren't talking. Already proven that in person we are as good together as any couple. Already proven that if we hold onto each other we can get through the challenges.
So remember when you are thinking of me, I am thinking of you.
MLBF
No comments:
Post a Comment