Visibility

Rope The Moon

“In one of those stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing, when you look at the sky at night. And when your sorrow is comforted (time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me. You will always be my friend…I shall not leave you.”
― Antoine de Saint-ExupéryThe Little Prince

Dear Juneleh,

Had such a good time with you the other day and it reminds me about how I don't think we fight as much as it might feel. Do we argue and bicker?

Yeah, we do but I really believe that is temporary and tied into the frustration we feel when we aren't together. It doesn't mean it is always like that or always be like that. We just need to focus on the good points and remember who we really are for each other.

Just listened to Changes In Latitude by Jimmy Buffett and The One By Elton John and couldn't help but smile, your face comes to mind.

And dear one I do know what you need. That is not me being snarky or trying to suggest some sort of sex act because in this moment I am sincere and serious. You need to feel loved, secure, supported and confident that you are valued, validated and not the only one you can trust to take care of things.

I can't take care of all those items right now and I won't tell you that I can one day because you want more specifics. So let's say that for now I can give you arms to lie back in, a shoulder to rest your head on and someone to listen to your concerns.

“All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us.” 
― J.R.R. TolkienThe Fellowship of the Ring

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...