Dear June,
I wish you were here now because it is one of those moments I wish we were holding hands, listening to music and looking out a rain stained window.
The music above moves me, the first part which is called The Breaking of The Fellowship always gets me. I prefer Enya singing May It Be over the Celtic women but that is ok. My head is all over the place now and I am not really sure what to write or what to say.
That is because it has all been said before.
Been trying to find a particular scene from the Last Of The Mohicans but I haven't come across it yet. So I started searching for something else.
Maybe this is the clip to use, or maybe it is something else. Don't know, just know I am still writing and this is just one of the posts you'll see, lots more to come.
All this time is nothing more than just part of a transition.
No comments:
Post a Comment