Hello Dearest Juneleh,
Haven't ever asked you if you like this song or have seen the play. If you don't like it well then maybe you'll run with the sentiment.
So my lady love I was thinking about something and thought I'd share it with you. Took a look at our picture the other day and smiled because what I saw was two people who have such love and joy.
I saw two people who always want to share the good times together and lean on each other when things are hard. I saw two people with such potential. And then I couldn't help but remember kissing your lips and holding you in my arms.
And I thought about making love to you over and over. And I thought about fucking you and I thought about how I'd slide into you and hold still for a moment and just get lost in that feeling of being one person. And I thought about how long it will be before we have that moment again and smiled because it is going to be sooner than later.
And then I thought about lying in bed with you naked and having endless amounts of time to be who we are and who we can be. I thought about how beautiful and sexy you are, the look on your face when you cum and how you smile when I do.
And then I just knew.
No comments:
Post a Comment