Visibility

Something You Might Not Know


Dearest June,

There are moments where you make me crazy but not in the ways you want to but those are usually few and far between.

Have I ever told you I still have two pairs of shorts from when we first met? That might sound silly to you but I never got rid of them because they have meaning for me.

They were in storage. Still wear one pair around the house, very comfortable.

Lots and lots going on around here, my head always feels a bit like it's swimming but I know what direction I am heading in. I have no doubt I'll get where I am going because it is part of what I do best.

You need a hug and yeah, I am thinking/speaking for you. Can't leave the important decisions to someone so fickle. ;) Hee hee.

MLBF

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...