Visibility

I Think I Know How Our Story Goes

I think I might know how our story goes, can't say for certain because I can't see the future. But that doesn't mean I don't have an idea about how that will work or expectations as to how it might.

Or maybe it is because of today is the Sunday lovefest for us, maybe that is what has me.

Maybe it is because I miss kissing your sweet lips and or sharing a meal. Maybe I just miss spending time with you.

Or maybe I don't, Maybe I forgot it all.

Who are you and what is your name again. ;)

MLBF you wacky girl.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...