Visibility

Crazy Email

Got some stupid spam message today about a swinging app. Most of the time I don't notice or read most of the spam that comes into my inbox but it came into the inbox that is tied to the blog so I suppose I could say technically it is our inbox.

Anyway it didn't get caught by the spam filter so it showed up under one of the regular tabs and I glanced at it. Didn't know what it was but only read the first few lines and shook my head. Can't say I have any interest in that.

And though it might sound ridiculous or out of touch to say this, I don't particularly like the idea of sharing you with some other guy so the idea of swinging isn't interesting. Not sure if it ever really was.

I may be a restless sort of fellow and may have a healthy dose of curiosity and interest in many things but in some I am perfectly happy to stay in my lane and follow a relatively straight line. At least that is how it is now and I am good with that. Don't need to shake things up beyond where they are at.

Got a feeling that is all coming down the pike anyway, a shakeup that is. Got this sense that changes are imminent, not sure of the time frame but I feel it. Something is coming and it is big, but this time around I am not trying to figure it out or control anything. Just going to go with the flow and see what happens.

Call me a bad guy, a dope, fool or whatever you want but I feel the need to tell you that if I had to say who I liked kissing best it is you. Always noticed it, always felt it. There is electricity there. Probably because when we want to we communicate better than most.

Lots and lots to do here, more than I can get done in the time that I have and I get more done than most so I have to head back out into the storm. Suppose the good thing about that is it keeps me busy and people who stay busy have less opportunity for getting into or causing trouble.

Sometimes trouble finds me and sometimes I find it, but I can handle it. Got no choice, have to deal with whatever comes as best we can. Most days I am pretty good at it. Take care of yourself.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...