Visibility

One Hell Of A Story

We have one hell of a story and no one knows how it ends. All we have are the parts and pieces that have come with it so far. At times it has been as simple as color by numbers followed by the most complex math problems one could ever think of.

That is part of the fun of life I suppose. You may think you have it in hand and know exactly what will happen and when, but you never really do. All you have are some tools to work with and the decisions/choices you make based upon it all.

It is the most fascinating and frustrating thing. But I suppose that is part of what makes for a really good story, you have elements that are exceptionally good, exceptionally bad and everything in between.

Someone once said that you should never have to work for the people in your life. In concept it sounds smart, but in execution I think some of it is the stupidest fucking thing I have heard. We grow and change, sometimes together, sometimes apart. If that doesn't require some sort of work at some point it means you have given up.

I suppose we all give up on some things and some people for a whole variety of reasons. Question I always ask is because it is easier, necessary or just because. And the best part of it all is how all that can change from time to time and moment to moment.

Sometimes life is a real peach and that is why it makes a good story. Looked at your legs the other day. Won't say why, or where, just that I did.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...