Visibility

Potential

Dear Juneleh,

Don't mistake the term of endearment for meaning you are not a pain in my ass because you are and not just because of the estrogen either. Got a list of 987 reasons why you fit that bill and even though you'll probably say you don't care I bet you'd like to see me come up with more than 15.

Wouldn't take as long as you think and I won't limit myself to only dealing with what I know from experience to be factual. I'll use logic and a very good imagination to fill in the blanks, might even start with you only think you are the boss.

But I might not.

I will tell you that I realized a long time ago that part of what is hard for me is looking at unrealized and unfilled potential and not trying to fill in the blanks. Learned long ago you can't always do it and it won't always matter if you try because you'll run into some stumbling blocks that you can't get around no matter what you do because some people won't help move them out of your way.

Might surprise you to hear that I am not real fond of waiting and that sometimes I'll try to bull my way through some of these obstacles. Took a look at the scorecard the other day and am pleased to say that I am kicking some serious ass.

Not quite where I want to be, but damn I am making progress. Progress is good, better when shared with good people, but good nonetheless.

Got to run because part of making shit happens comes from being relentless in the areas that count and I have to go prepare. Fuck woman, if you knew what I have been through or done. Maybe one day, maybe not.

Sometimes you have to have the intestinal fortitude to say you'll never know and just keep going. That I am good at, that I can do. Don't always like it much, but I know how to keep pushing forward.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...