Dear Sweet Juneleh,
Sometimes these plain templates make me a bit crazy because they don't help illustrate the story I want to share/tell. Every now and then I think about mixing things up here and changing it because I want to change that feeling.
Haven't done it for a variety of reasons, time and money investments based on rate of return and all that jive.
But also, there is something I like about the plain, the you don't know what lies underneath it all. I always sort of liked that about us. Sort of like an iceberg, the majority lies under the surface. Might not sound all that romantic, but the romance is there.
Not going to point out the how or why today, might not ever.
But it is there, same as you can find under a moonlit sky and an empty field. You just have to know where to look.
No comments:
Post a Comment