Woman,
I am still kind of pissed off at you, but most of it is because I am concerned about you. I am pretty good at compartmentalizing and not buying trouble before it comes. It is part of how I have gotten this far and not let the hard stuff that is going on drown me.
What angers me the most right now isn't being called names or misjudged. It is not knowing what is happening with you. You shared enough to make me wonder, especially when you said it is scary. So it is hard for my imagination not to run a bit and fill in the blanks.
You truly don't have to tell me anything, but after more than a decade and everything that has or has not happened it impossible not to be concerned. And if saying that pisses you off, well I am cool with that. You can be angry with me for being concerned about your welfare.
Besides, if you come here you should expect me to be unfettered and honest.
The point is I care about your health and well-being. I am truly not pushing, you don't have to tell me anything, but I am not heartless and I wouldn't be able to sleep if I didn't,
No comments:
Post a Comment