Visibility

So Disappointing

I am not entirely certain why I am bothering to write anything here because I don't know if you'll bother to read it or even hear what I am saying. After the ridiculous, over-the-top and completely unhinged remarks you shared last night I am quite disappointed.

It boggles my mind that you would go out of your way to attack me and try to hurt me. The decent thing would have been to have had a real conversation. Hell, if I point out you made me promise to do all I could to try and get back to town as soon as possible you'll try to spin it and claim I am nuts.

There are a ton of inconsistencies and I haven't ever pushed for an explanation about how you could tell me you loved me one day and looked forward to building a future and in a matter of weeks pretend like it never happened. That is only a few years ago and I understand things change.

I went through so much hell between then and now. You haven't a clue how hard things have been and what I have had to do to try to make things work. There were times when I really needed you in the worst possible way and you didn't hear from me because I didn't have time to beg for a friend.

I did what I had to do to improve things on my end and to turn it all around. An opportunity arose and I took it and coincidence took me back here. I really don't understand why you think I should have consulted you.

You have been living your life and I have been living mine. I figured if our paths crossed again I would deal with it if and when. And if they didn't, well that wasn't any different than what had been going on.

There was a time when you were one of the most important people in my life. I am not going to apologize or be blamed for saying I had hoped we would at least be friends. Nor will I take blame for saying I had thought about the possibility of something more.

But I didn't push or force anything. If you believe that someone is giving you bad advice. People can read whatever they want into almost anything. I see through the bullshit and I don't accept it. A real conversation would have been much better. It would have prevented a lot of this miscommunication.

I am not the one who prevented that. I made it obvious the opportunity was there and did nothing to force anything. You completely overreacted and it is disappointing. All it would have taken is a phone call or a cup of coffee and this nonsense could have been avoided.

Life is too short for bullshit. There is a lot of stuff going on in mine and I am focused on doing everything I can to keep moving forward. I hope you never have to face the things I have. You'll always have a place in my heart and I hope life gives you whatever it is you dream for.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...