There is still a list of guys I don't like that are connected to you and I am sure you won't appreciate my saying I'd like to punch the author, the attorney and the dumb redneck whackjob in the mouth.
Probably won't ever happen and that is not related to whether I'll ever get the opportunity but to their not being worth my time. Still the idea of them getting a quick smack with the back of my hand makes me smirk, probably more because I am frustrated with some stuff which doesn't have anything to do with you at all.
What does aggravate me a bit about you is that it is hard to stay angry with you. Normally I don't have to work at staying angry with people because they do something stupid and it just sticks with me without any effort.
It doesn't work that way with you. I have to put together a list of things you have done to get me pissed off with you and that is more work than necessary. I figure if I can't stay angry with you there is a reason for it and who am I to argue with whatever reason it is.
However there is one thing that is chapping my hide a bit and that is wondering about your health. Like I said, it is your choice whether to tell or not to and it is my right to be concerned. May I remind you that regardless of how things may be now we did talk about getting married and having kids together.
That puts you in an elite realm because it came after I understood from experience what that meant so the point is of course I am going to be concerned about your health. Try not to twist yourself in knots trying to figure out if there is a hidden meaning there or not because I mean exactly what I say, I am concerned about your health.
It has nothing to do with any thoughts, ideas or hope for anything other than your damn health.
Got some stuff I have to deal with in the next few days or week or so which is why I didn't text or message this. If you come across it great, you'll be reminded that I am an idiot who has a hard time staying angry with you and is concerned about your damn health.
And if you don't well, after I finish taking care of some of this other stuff I'll probably drop you a line to check in on you, unless I figure out a way to stay angry, but after 13 or 14 years it hasn't happened so why would it change now.
Got to run do battle in a different arena now, looking forward to simpler times and easier days, they are coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment