Visibility

The Future

Dear June,

Read back a few posts and you'll see I mentioned I might be heading out towards the old family homestead. Things have progressed and it has become a very strong possibility that it will happen.

I don't want to put the cart before the horse but there has been a lot of activity surrounding it so it has become a very strong possibility. I don't want to jinx it so I won't say much more than my blood better get thick quickly. Oh my.

If it comes through it will be the start of one giant adventure. It is surreal and exciting. Kind of funny while I was writing this Rhinestone Cowboy just started playing and the opening lyrics caught my attention:

I've been walkin' these streets so long
Singin' the same old song
There is a lot of truth in that. I have been walking these streets for almost forever and singing that same old song. No, not the one I sing to you. Get your mind out of the gutter woman, not like I grabbed your hips. ;)

Anyway, I hope to have some answers soon so that I can start the next part of my journey.

Music just changed and now I am listening to Sir Paul sing Let 'Em In

Someone's knockin' at the door
somebody's ringin' the bell
Someone's knockin' at the door
somebody's ringin' the bell
Do me a favour open the door and let'em in.
Call that coincidence or call it a sign, either way is good for me. Change isn't coming, change is happening now. Lots more to tell you about...someday.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...