Visibility

What Comes Next

Hello babeleh,

I didn't bring the laptop with me on the plane this time and didn't feel like posting from the phone. It is a bit of a task and I wanted to just decompress.

Flew a boatload of miles for a meeting that went well, I think. I did my best to answer questions and demonstrate what needed to be demonstrated. Got to turn in something else and wait to hear what comes of this.

Got a pretty good feeling about it all, but you never know. If it comes through it could be very big. Long flight home on a very crowded plane. Tired, but excited.

Waved when the plane passed over your place.

Got to run now curious girl, the echoes of the future demand that I answer and I have learned not to ignore those.

Cuz somewhere down the road there might be weekends in New England, but only you Makem...Tommy. ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...