Visibility

One Kiss

Baby, do you remember our first kiss. Actually I am sure that you do. I am curious to see it through your eyes. Curious to see what it looks like and what it felt like. One kiss changed a million things. Can't believe how much has happened and how different life is.

Changes keep coming and I keep wondering when it is going to slow down...if ever. Surely it has to slow down for a bit. Not particularly worried about it all because I'll figure it out but sometimes it is strange to realize just how different I am now.

And yet I am more who I was than I have ever been. Guess all this has just helped to remind me what is most important to me in a more focused way than ever before.

I see you. Do you see me.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...