Dear June,
Would you like to hear a story? Close your eyes and think about my voice. It is early in the morning and there is that extra rumble to it.
You remember the one, you know it was a couple of octaves lower- made you feel all tingly in the right places.
Think about my hands roaming around and my lips doing what they do. Imagine that really deep feeling we used to get
And then think about all we once discussed and the dreams we had. Think about what would happen if you let yourself believe that it really could happen.
You are back here again because you are almost willing to let go and believe. You won't admit it yet, and you might not even have admitted it to yourself, but you are there. Sweetheart, I am not kidding when I say that I have lots of new stories for you.
And I am sure that you have more than a few new ones to share with me. One day, just you wait and see...If you are lucky that is... ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment