Visibility

The Way We Were

Don't know why I picked The Way We Were for a headline because that is not who I want us to be. I am not looking to turn back the clock because it can't be done.

We can't go back as far in time as I would want us to. We can't do all that we dreamed of doing and I am ok with that. I don't like it, but I am ok with it because there are no other options. And when there are no other options you play the cards you are dealt.

Your message to me meant far more than you realize. It came at a particularly good time. The guys asked me why I was smiling and I said I didn't know what they were talking about.

I really didn't. One of them threw a ball at me and told me that I looked like I had just been taken care of. I had to laugh at that. If they only knew.

Because I know things. I still don't buy what you have been selling. Still know that you need a good spanking and that if you submit I can make you feel what you haven't felt.

You see when I talk about not going back in time it is because I have come to the conclusion that the future makes much more sense and that all we have been through, all that we have experienced can make it so much more sweet and far more meaningful.

Won't make any predictions...even though I could. Won't predict things even though I know things. Our favorite host from Family Feud would call out "survey says" and find my answer, no red X for me.

Ah, my dear sweet Juneleh, we are around four years since we last saw each other in person, aren't we. I bet you remember it all. I bet you remember the details just as I do.

Life is one hell of a quirky bitch. Got to tell you that I am still in hell, but I will find a way through it because that is just what I do.

Got so many stories to tell you, so many things to share with you. There is a big bright future out there, but I am only partially focused upon that.

Still smiling at the idea of wearing you out...again. Just you wait and see. Remember when you think of me I am thinking of you.

See you on the other side.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...