Visibility

Timing, Movies And More

Dear Juneleh,

Tuesday afternoon has arrived and I am in dire need of a cup of coffee. My thoughts are a million miles away and about a million different things.

But at the moment I am semi focused upon timing, movies and people. Been listening to the theme to Inception. I love it. I thought that the movie was pretty good too. Did you ever see it?

I have been think about stories for obvious reasons and trying to figure out the best way to build one. That old comment about truth being stranger than fiction is spot on.

I am reading this book by Mitch Albom now. I am most of the way through it. It is interesting and I am enjoying it. Golden Slumbers is playing right now and I can't help but think about how appropriate it is.

The next time I find you lying underneath me I think we'll have to have another conversation about this, that and the other thing. Mostly nothing and mostly everything. That connection never goes away completely, now does it.

In the name of science you need to sleep with me again. We need to see what happens. Ok, I know what is going to happen and so do you but you won't accept it until you experience it again. Ah, nothing like a silly, stubborn woman who thinks she is logical when she isn't,

You should see the bruise on my left arm. It is enormous. I am surprised that it doesn't hurt more than it does. It happened last week, but it took a few days to "bloom."

The Beatles have moved on to The End.

"In the end the love you take
 is equal to the love you make"

My writing is coming along. I feel like I am just getting started. I feel like I am just figuring it all out. Some of the joy that comes from walking through hell covered in gasoline, but I can deal.

I am not who I was and not yet who I will become. Still I am just a boy talking to a girl. Come here and I will grab your hips and then some.

You still need a good spanking. Pull on your hair a little bit too, not too hard but enough to let you know I am around. Although I think it is safe to say that you won't ever forget me.

Ok Juneleh, back to the salt mines I go.

Try not to think of me. Hee hee, that is impossible for you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...