Visibility

Old Posts

Hello sweetheart,

Don't know if I mean that or if I call you it out of habit. Not going to really spend any time thinking about it, hippie girl.

Signed into this joint and saw a ton of old posts that I moved into draft. Apparently if I take them out of draft and make them live again they show up as if they are brand new. Some sort of time stamp issue I suppose, but I don't have the desire to figure it out.

Besides you haven't voiced any concern about them anyhow, so I figure there is no rush to change their status. Speaking of status I'd like to see you on all fours again, you are kind of cute that way. Kind of like you on your knees too or your back.

Hah, I know you are busy rolling your eyes and making some crack about it never happening again but that is not necessarily true. Not because I can close my eyes and see you in those positions any time I want but because there is a quantum connection here that you can't get around and neither can I.

Yep, math and science have come to play tonight, last night and tomorrow night. There is some sort of higgity jiggity type of formula that we don't quite understand but it impact us both which is why we are still here.

So I was thinking that we ought to make some time for me to brush your hair and have a little conversation about this and that.

Or maybe not. Maybe we can just never walk away and never talk again. Pretend that we never knew each other and never had a damn thing between us. Maybe we can convince ourselves that it was just a dream and nothing more than that.

Kind of a funny thought to me because if there is one thing I know about you it is that you won't ever forget about me. Anyway, girl who used to be mine I'll tell you again that I miss you and I miss us. Doesn't mean that I am not ok or that I can't move on but it doesn't mean that I have to either.

I do things in my time and well that gypsy woman who sells love potion number 9 says that I need to just keep chasing you and that sooner or later you'll take my damn hand again.

Anyway, this song reminds me of you- not sure why but it does. Take care of yourself. See you back here real soon.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...