Hello Baby,
Oops, did I call you baby out loud. Did I say something that suggests that we aren't just friends. Damn, I hate when I do that. But then again I don't believe you when you say that any way.
I am sure that you have figured that out already and whether you admit it or not your math abilities and soprano voice know that one day you'll find yourself looking up at me again for no other reason than I say so.
Woohoo. I am laughing but in a good way, air sucker.
Played ball last night and man did I have a good run. Felt like I was in my twenties and moved like it too. This morning was a bit rough, but once I showered and got moving things fell right into place. Must admit that my arms look like hell, lots of bruises, but they are scattered across muscle.
Been lifting pretty steadily, they are more cut than the last time you saw them. Heck most of me is like that. Just need to do a better job with my diet and things will really get moving for me. Still if we are ever trapped in the woods you have no reason to fear.
The bears and the wolves have no chance against me when I am hungry. Tell the deers to clear the hell out because I am fast, mean and hungry. Just think baby, we could use a bearskin rug in front of a fire. Snow falling outside...
Did I mention I have an interview with a company based in the midwest. It is near my family's hometown. Not quite there, but close. Oh holy hell, I am not ready for cold, but I don't have the job yet so I won't worry. Had a couple of things near your neck of the woods too.
So far nothing has fallen into place, but sooner or later it will. Just shredded old files from 2002-2006. Couldn't have pictured things being like this now, wonder what they will look like in a few years.
Here I am, one week into a new year. Another prime number, as opposed to my girl who is much, much older than I am.
So my deal older girl, one more thing to mention before I go and it is not how I am going to take you again. I would like to write a story with you.
See you around...
No comments:
Post a Comment