Dear Sweet Juneleh,
Jammed for time so this will be short which is probably ok because you will read it twice because that is just what you do and you are probably busy betting ready for Mother's Day.
Or maybe not. Maybe you'll get the day off which would be nice for you but somehow I doubt it. Anyway I sent an app in to a company that makes something we once talked about using. They need someone to help market their products.
I laughed when I came across the listing and couldn't help but think of you. It is tied into your favorite position.
Stumbled onto an article that says Software Engineers will work for English majors that I thought might be of interest too.
It is fair to say that I am willing to do a lot of crazy stuff but I don't know about this.
Got a list of songs that contains a bunch I know you like.
You need a hug and some loving. Don't deny, just accept, submit and repeat. ;)
See you on the other side.
No comments:
Post a Comment