Visibility

Waiting

Dear June,

You know that I go back and forth about whether life is made up of random events or if the universe works in some sort of mysterious way to make certain things happen. At the moment I am agnostic about it.

What I can tell you is that when I look back to the beginning I see a thread that starts back on the board and continues all the way to this very moment. The funny thing about it is that I don't have to do anything to manipulate things at all to come to this place.

It is just obvious to me. It sticks out like a sore thumb and I can't help but shake my head and smile. This thing that I am waiting to hear about is huge and I am bursting at the seams. It is something that I have been working for but I didn't know it until relatively recently.

Blame upon being stubborn, slow or whatever. It doesn't really matter, what matters is that I figured it out and am so damn close to making it happen. That just blows me away. I am fighting hard not to be more excited than I am because I don't want to be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

But I know that I did my best and that I have done all that I can do to make this happen. That is important to me. It makes it easier to sleep knowing that I gave it all that I had and that I have come so far.

The next steps are out of my hands and all I can do is wait. Damn, why aren't you here to help relax me. ;)

You need it, I need it and dammit, we deserve it. 

One day, maybe sooner than later.

Ok, I know you are curious about all this...George but I am not saying anything more than I have. Not yet.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...