Visibility

Traveling Girl

This just seemed appropriate for the moment:

"You are out there somewhere. You were always out there. When I walked those streets of Jerusalem and made plans to leave America you were living your life elsewhere. And again you were there when the earth shook and I wondered if this was the moment when the ground would open up and swallow my home.

There has never been a time or moment that you weren’t there. Only moments of ignorance and lack of awareness. You weren’t on my radar or a gleam in my eyes. Perhaps you were a dream that I never wanted to believe in. A dream because I didn’t believe that someone like you was out there.

It is funny in an odd sort of way. I can hear you telling me that you’ll never forgive me for not finding you sooner. I can hear you calling my name…”
Junebug, I do believe that you have been thinking about me. I reckon you might have even wondered what it would be like to be lying underneath and or next to me.

Sadly I haven't thought about it once, but if you asked me I might be willing to put out for you, but only if you said please. C'mon woman, it wouldn't be the first or the last time.

You like asking and I like saying yes.

Crazy times here. Hate having to wait for answers, but as you know when I want and need to I can be a pretty patient fellow.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...