Visibility

Writing

Hello woman,

Do you still enjoy my writing. Does it make you feel good to know that you have inspired so much material, that hundreds of thousands of words have been written because and about you. I could see how that might feed an ego and make you feel good.

That last sentence isn't bitter or sarcastic. It is just an observation. Observing life around me and the things I see is just part of who I am. Old Johnny is one crazy man or so some might say, but not me. I may have some quirks but I know damn well where I am trying to go and what I am trying to do.

It is why I launched the new blog. Haven't gotten very far with it, all of three posts or so but it is coming along. I expect it is going to take me places. It is refreshing to write as me and not do so with my face hidden.

Got a dream and plans on how to make it happen. Just you watch.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...