Visibility

Patience

Hi Baby,

Every so often I stumble onto articles about soul mates. I almost always read them. They interest me for a variety of reasons, mostly for the obvious one- us.

Yeah us.

Can't help but wonder a little bit about how all that stuff works. The general picture I gather from all that I have read is that there probably isn't just one person for everyone and that soul mates don't always have a smooth ride together.

There is a purpose in bringing them together, a lesson that is taught/learned.

Some of the things I have read talk about soul contracts and suggest that there is an agreement between the two parties to connect. If I follow that correctly it would mean that you and I 'met' before we were each born and agreed that we would connect in this life.

I don't know that I buy into this stuff, but I won't say that I totally discount it. That is because I think it is possible that there are things that we don't know or understand.

Look at us. It has been almost ten years and we still are connected. It is sort of an odd connection. It is not your movie romance but it is something. You may not be in love with me, but you love me. I haven't any doubt of that. Nor do I have any doubt about what would happen if we were left alone together.

If we stopped to think about things it might feel a bit strained but if we let go it would feel natural. We would pick up and it would feel like no time had passed. You could walk into a room and make love to me and it would be amazing because that is just how it is.

The idea of there being multiple soul mates isn't totally ridiculous to me either. Think back to our discussions and you'll remember I always said there had to be multiple people who could make us happy, but I also said that I didn't see the need to try to find all of them.

Frankly I'd rather have time with you. Would be fun to manhandle you just a little bit. Been a while since you were properly dominated, so submit baby. Stop fighting. You keep reading. You keep showing up. There is something there.

As for patience, well mine is worn thin in many areas, but not all. Still got lots of stories to catch up on. Maybe you'll get lucky and hear some...

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...