Visibility

Hi Beautiful


Hi Beautiful,

Just want to let you know that when I look at your pictures I still get that "funny" feeling. And sometimes it makes me think of things that make it "harder" to focus. In fact if we were in high school and the teacher asked me to walk to the board to answer a question I might have to decline.

Sometimes I wonder if we were to be alone in a room whether it would start out in a loving and gentle manner or if we would like two crazed animals.

Probably both, but I can't say which or who would come first.

My YLC, I have something for you and it is not a spanking. Ok, I have one of those for you too, but only because you like them.

One day you are going to find yourself looking up at me again, just you wait.

And I am serious, you are beautiful.

Silly girl, I know how you think.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...