Dear June,
I had one of the most erotic dreams I can remember having and you were the star. We were in some private room and I was standing behind you, brushing your hair and talking.
You turned around to face me and, well let's just say that you decided to engage in your favorite past time for a bit. I refused to let you finish because I had other plans in mind and I made it clear that I was the boss.
So in between making you submit to my ravishing your body we had quite the conversation about this and that.
I'll save the details on this. You have enough of an imagination to figure out what it might be and besides I don't want to wear you out ahead of time. I don't think you can keep up with me as it is and since you are much older than I am....
;)
Lots more to share. So much going on right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment