Visibility

Propositioning You

Dear Junebug,

Yep, this is me propositioning you. Not trying to sweet talk you into anything here because I just don't feel like it.

You keep coming back and you will continue because there is something there that you can't ignore. Been far too long since you were in my arms or felt my hands on your hips.

Don't pretend you haven't thought about it and or us. It is time, long past time to do it again. I will wear you out and leave you smiling. I will take care of you and make you feel things you haven't felt in a long time.

Stop pretending and stop hiding. I know thing Juneleh and it is time to show you again.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...