Hi Juneleh,
Well sweetheart it is another Friday night and I have an idea for how we could spend it. I was thinking that we might start out by you engaging in your favorite activity. Been a long time since we got to do that, but I have never forgotten how it felt or what it was like to look into your eyes.
Afterwards we could take a nap, have a nice meal, talk and then I would take care of you again, and again and again.
Would be sweet, wouldn't it.
Well some things have to remain dreams for now but that doesn't mean they always will. If you haven't noticed I am one determined fellow and I don't give up on things I want very easily.
Some call it intense, some call it tenacity and others call it delusional.
Me? I call it a damn sight better than living in the land of the burning river. ;)
Got a bunch of stories to tell you Madam Air Sucker, but all in good time. It is time for me to go, but know that these stories are available.
Don't forget to check out the new joint. Use my name to find it.
MLB
No comments:
Post a Comment