Hi there June,
As I went to sleep last night I thought about how I said I wanted to make love to you 10,000 times and started thinking about the math side of things.
I got to thinking about how long it would take for that to happen. There are 365 days a year and though I want to say we are the hottest couple and biggest studs around I don't think we could do it 27 some odd times a day, every day for a year.
So I thought about a bit and wondered about a 25 year time frame. That gives us 9,125 days to work with which would certainly make it easier to reach that magical number of 10,000.
Granted there are challenges that are currently in place that would make it challenging to hit that mark in 25 years so I doubled the time frame to 50 years.
That provides us with 18,250 days to work with. Subtract the 8,250 days difference (or 22 years) and you can see it that using that time frame it is clearly possible to reach our goal.
This of course is providing that health and other challenges don't present or prevent but I think working together we can overcome those.
Fact is I wonder if you'll be as feisty as your grandma or if my sweet care can take that edge off. ;)
Some people might suggest I am crazy for sharing this with you or that I turned something romantic into something less romantic but I don't see it that way.
A) I don't care what others say.
B) You like math and I think you will appreciate that side and if not, well there has to be something said for hearing a man likes the idea of having 50 or more years of life with you.
And with that I'll end this, it is lunch time. Maybe I'll post again later, you know sometimes I update twice a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment